About Gwinnett Young Professionals
The Gwinnett Young Professionals (YP) is a personal and professional development program led by the Gwinnett Chamber in partnership with Georgia Gwinnett College. The program encourages young business people to develop and enhance leadership skills, exchange ideas, share common interests, learn more about the area’s business community, and engage in the community’s future. The Gwinnett Young Professionals group targets individuals who are ages 21 to 35ish.
To be a primary resource for young professionals by providing diverse opportunities for professional development while inspiring them to live, work, play and stay in the Gwinnett community.
To engage and empower young professionals through community, professional and social opportunities.
- Attract and retain young professionals in the Gwinnett community.
- Encourage young professionals to prepare themselves for positions in business and public leadership through the Gwinnett Young Professionals Leadership Institute.
- Improve networking skills, expand contact bases and advance careers.
- Acquire knowledge of businesses across Gwinnett.
- Enhance the quality of life for our community.
- Promote our members and their businesses.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Community Engagement